Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion,
courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary
offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of
providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Hilton University of Florida is seeking an experienced night
auditor for a full time position. Are you a night person? Do you
have experience in accounting, customer service, and hotels? This
may be just the position for you.
* ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
* Handles and processes guest check in and check out in accordance
with Preferred Standards.
* Assists guests with luggage when needed.
* Valet guest cars when needed.
* Responds to and relays all guest requests and complaints.
* Handles cash transactions.
* Answers front desk telephones. Takes reservation calls.
* Supervises and oversees night security and responds to any
* Completes shift checklist in a timely manner and turns in at end
* Reviews all front desk updates and posting and corrects if
* Reviews Barking Frog and Lounge tickets and correct if
* Reviews all front desk and restaurant credit card transactions
* Posts all necessary charges.
* Completes bucket check before posting room/tax.
* Checks folios (diverted phones, misc. posting, honor bar control,
suspense folio, etc.) and adjusts or transfers to the appropriate
* Completes banquet break down.
* Completes sales worksheet and turns in.
* Completes journal entries.
* Breaks down promo tickets.
* Completes SMS Backup (daily).
* Runs final reports and distributes to appropriate
* Prints Flash report and distributes to appropriate personnel.
* Posts Flash report and Daily Wire to the Intranet.
* Rebuilds availability.
* Submit credit card batches.
* Cleans up area and reviews front office procedures.
* Follows Preferred Hotels standards in all components of Front
* Relays any pertinent information to next shift.
* Prepares and delivers room service orders as needed.
* Delivers newspapers to rooms.
* Completes coffee setup at desk.
* Notifies Rooms Manager of any supply needs.
* Attends scheduled meetings.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school; or six months to one year related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and
statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry
and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or
hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise
level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Gainesville , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!