Posted on: November 17, 2021
Join our exciting, fast-paced Content Production team and assist
with writing, editing, and publishing the best review and study
materials available. Our Content Production Department crafts the
products that the rest of the departments support. Content
Production is dedicated to providing our customers the most
up-to-date knowledge transfer systems.DescriptionThe Accounting
Education Editor drafts, develops and edits online accounting
courses and text content for CPA, CIA, CMA, EA accounting
designations as well as CPE courses.Primary Responsibilities
- Draft, modify, develop, edit online self-study materials and
text content presented in books, online courses, accounting videos,
for CPA, CIA, CMA and EA products.
- Assist Accounting Research Assistants with technical client
- Update existing continuing education courses (CPE) as well as
generate new CPE content.
- Research changes in accounting regulations and certification
- Develop and generate study questions appropriate for the
specific product audience.
- Provide technical assistance for video presentations.
- Ensure material complies with AICPA, IMA, IIA and IRS
- Interact with various departments to create deliverable
- Explain technical regulations and in layman terminology.
- Various miscellaneous duties as requested.Requirements
- Masters degree and CPA certification desirable.
- CPA or other accounting certifications desirable
- Good computer skills that includes Excel.
- Detail oriented.
- Good command of English, grammar and punctuation.Benefits
- Gleim is a great place to work! We are a family-run company in
Gainesville FL and have been in business for over 46 years!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Flexible schedules & Great work/life balance
- Casual Dress
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, and Overtime pay
- Retirement/Profit Sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Team-spirited, creative, exciting and friendly work environment
that inspires self growth
- Free coffee, tea, sodas, and snacks
- Free postage
- Company events
- You get to be part of something great. Gleim helps millions of
people advance in their careers across the world by providing
affordable options for continuing educational
certification.Position is available immediately, pending
background/reference checks, and drug test. Drug and Smoke Free
Workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer.Please check us out at our
website at www.gleim.com.
Keywords: Gleim, Gainesville , Accounting Specialist/Editor, Accounting, Auditing , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!