Posted on: November 22, 2022
Strong Compensation Package, Excellent Benefits, Growth
OpportunityThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Kendall TuttleAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending
us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $105,000 per yearA bit about
us:We're a full service firm providing tax, audit, accounting and
controllership, human resources solutions, technology solutions
consulting, and business advisory services. We We are currently
seeking a Senior Accountant to join our team! If you have 5+ years
of experience, apply today!Why join us?
- Flexible PTO
- Strong 401(k) match
- Benefits - 100% paid by employer
- Strong Compensation PackageJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Interact and coordinate with clients to ensure proper
accounting treatment, execution of accounting functions and
reporting of results.
- Maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures to
ensure accurate and timely financial statements,
- Address tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting
activities including general ledger preparation, financial
reporting, and year-end audit preparation.
- Review discrepancies in data received from clients and requests
clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data.
- Interact with departmental and other staff on matters affecting
data flow and makes recommendations for improvement or enhancement
to job processes to ensure standards in data entry, collection and
- Accounts payable responsibilities including charging expenses
to accounts, recording entries, processing checks, resolving
purchase order or invoice discrepancies, verifying vendor accounts,
and similar functions.Requirements:
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting
- CPA PreferredInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Gainesville , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!