Company: Hilton Univ of FL Conf Center
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Location: US-FL-Gainesville# of Openings: 1Category: Front DeskPosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
Welcome to the newly renovated Hilton University of Florida Conference Center located right next to the University of Florida and Shands Hospital. We're walking distance to Ben Griffin Stadium, or "The Swamp". With more than 25,000 sq ft of meeting space and 248 guest rooms, the Hilton University of Florida is the premier hotel in Gainesville.
Our associates enjoy monthly socials, hotel and prize giveaways and our team member store. We offer free lunch or dinner to all team members. Hilton's outstanding Team Member Travel Program provides you with up to 30 nights a year at a discounted rate. We love to celebrate our team whether with team member car washes or back to school back packs. We take care of you so that you can take care of our guests!
Perform the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of financial controls, and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate with other departments (i.e. Security, Housekeeping) to ensure quality service is provided to all guests.
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using a 10-key.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and associate concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. PI106831595
Keywords: Hilton Univ of FL Conf Center, Gainesville , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!