Receptionist - Human Resources (Part Time - 25 hours per week)
Company: SantaFe Management Services
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Embrace better opportunities.Are you passionate about health,
happiness and helping others? So are we. We're committed to helping
our health plan Members live a happy and healthy lifestyle, and we
believe that it starts here first, with our Associates.At SantaFe
HealthCare, we provide the tools and opportunities to enhance,
expand, and support each Associate's personal and professional
growth. From tuition reimbursement to exercise classes in the
office (do you like cardio or is yoga more your speed?). Embrace a
better career with SantaFe HealthCare and join our team!Position:
Receptionist (Part-time 25 hours per week)Scope of
position:Receives and directs all incoming calls to the appropriate
departments, as well as greet and direct members/vendors/clients
and other walk-in professionals. Appropriately respond to all
administrative duties as assigned by the Director of HR
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k)plan with matching contributions, Associate DiscountsYou
- Experience answering calls within three rings. Respond
professionally and accurately to telephone inquiries.
- Performed clerical duties: enter invoices in Peoplesoft, create
monthly Newsletter, upload employee benefits in UKG, generate UKG
reports and create guides and flyers for various activities
- A professional mannerism greeting visitors in a friendly
- Ability to respond to requests of personnel, and employment
information using discretion, and judgment regarding confidential
- Ability to assist HR with any special projects; review
completed forms for signatures, proper entries, and appropriate
informationYou May also Have:
- A high school diploma required.
- Prior experience as receptionist preferred.
- Experience in a health care environment preferred.
- Previous experience in an office environment.Equipment Skills:
- Ability to use and interact effectively on the telephone.
- Must be capable of operating multi-line calls in Teams
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word,
Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use copier and fax machine.Environment:At SantaFe
HealthCare, you'll find a family. Our Associates love us, so they
don't leave us. They love all the opportunities for advancement,
the flexible work environment, the team activities, and some of
them tell us, what they really love are all the office birthday
cakes.Location:SantaFe HealthCare is located in a beautiful
162-acre park bordering the San Felasco Hammock Preserve State
Park. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida, which is
one of the largest universities in the United States as well as
Santa Fe College, a #1 community college. This city is highly
recognized as a great place for families.SantaFe HealthCare is a
tobacco/drug free workplace, EOE
Keywords: SantaFe Management Services, Gainesville , Receptionist - Human Resources (Part Time - 25 hours per week), Administration, Clerical , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!