Social Media Design Specialist
Company: Event Tickets Center
Posted on: September 12, 2023
About Event Tickets Center:At Event Tickets Center, we believe
buying tickets should be simple. We streamlined the online buying
process by creating a user-friendly platform to browse millions of
tickets to thousands of national and local events. United by a
shared love of concerts and live events, the team at Event Tickets
Center works together to spread joy and connect customers with the
tickets they need to see the performances that drive them wild. Our
diverse team comes from various personal and professional
backgrounds, with each member using their own interests and skills
to help build a company culture that is both open and welcoming, as
well as a seamless, easy user experience for the customer. From
festival lovers to Broadway buffs to sports fanatics, we pool our
talents together to build a great workplace and share our passion
for theatre, concerts, sports, and comedy with the world. Want in?
Wed love to hear from you.About the Job:We are seeking a creative
and motivated Social Media Design Specialist to join our special
projects team at Event Tickets Center. The ideal candidate is
passionate about social media trends, platforms, graphics and has
an understanding of how to engage an online audience with engaging
graphic designs. The Social Media Design Specialist will be
responsible for creating engaging social media graphics, this
includes designs for social ads, social media post and other
digital marketing efforts. Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute social media strategies to increase brand
visibility, engagement, and traffic across platforms.
- Create and curate engaging, relevant, and high-quality content,
including text, image, and video posts, that resonates with the
- Create graphics for social media post and social media
- Monitor social media trends, tools, and best practices to
implement and suggest improvements for ongoing campaigns.
- Manage the social media content calendar for graphic and media
- Interact with followers, respond to comments and messages, and
foster a positive and engaging online community.
- Stay up-to-date with industry changes and platform updates,
adapting strategies accordingly.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications,
or related field.
- At least one year experience graphic design or digital
advertising graphic creation.
- Proficiency with social media platforms, tools, and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an eye for
- Creative mindset and the ability to generate innovative content
- Basic graphic design skills and experience with photo/video
- Familiarity with social media advertising and paid promotion
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet
deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm for staying current with social media trends and
- Salary range is from $18.00 and $30.00. Compensation will be
determined based on relevant experience and qualifications
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Company Matching contribution
- Up to 120 hours of paid time off
- Free Office Food and Drinks
- Company happy hours and company outings to concerts and
- Accrue monthly credits to use towards tickets to any event of
your choice annuallyLocation:
- Gainesville, FL
Keywords: Event Tickets Center, Gainesville , Social Media Design Specialist, Advertising , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!