Company: Holiday by Atria - Atrium At Gainesville
Posted on: January 22, 2023
In the role of Maintenance Technician, you will provide and manage
the daily and preventative maintenance program within the community
to include overall inspection, repair, and general maintenance of
apartments and other interior/exterior areas.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
- Prepare or assist in preparing all market-ready apartments with
little or no guidelines for turn time, which may include painting,
carpet cleaning, general repairs, and housekeeping.
- Perform various preventative maintenance functions utilizing
the TELS Program.
- Complete daily community inspections including keeping grounds
and common areas free of trash and debris. Recommend the repair or
replacement of any interior and/or exterior areas
- Perform various maintenance functions such as electrical
installations, pool maintenance, carpentry/construction, furnace
and air conditioner repairs, filter changing, coil cleaning,
plumbing and appliance repairs, drywall and painting repairs, vinyl
installation and repairs, minor roof repairs, etc.
- Monitor the maintenance and upkeep of all mechanical equipment
in the community, including but limited to: water heaters, HVAC
units, kitchen equipment, etc.
- Assist in monitoring capital improvement projects. Follow the
Home Office Maintenance policies (i.e., HVAC, carpet, mold,
- Organize maintenance storage and mechanical rooms. Ensure
proper use and care of all tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- Meet Holiday U Maintenance education and/or training
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' hands-on maintenance experience in areas
such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc is
- Ability to perform and/or coordinate emergency building repairs
at Holiday-managed communities; includes contacting and contracting
subcontractors to complete repairs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in the safe handling and use of tools
normally used in construction, maintenance, and landscaping.
Includes but not limited to: circular saw, power drill, bench
grinder, string trimmer, hedge trimmer, power floor cleaner, carpet
cleaner, paint sprayer, power drain cleaner, chain saw, and key
- Valid drivers' license and good driving record along with proof
of auto insurance is required.
- EPA certified in Freon recovery and handling, or able and
willing to obtain certification within 6 months of assignment.
- Ability to lift up 50 pounds periodically.
Starting at $17.00 / hour
Keywords: Holiday by Atria - Atrium At Gainesville, Gainesville , Maintenance Technician, Engineering , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!