Company: Gatorland Toyota
Posted on: December 7, 2018
If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean/safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are looking for certified technicians to join our team. We have a busy service shop where there is a lot of work to be done. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
At Gatorland Toyota we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee atGatorland Toyota is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental* 401KPlan* Paid time off and vacation* Growth opportunities* Paid Training* Employee vehicle purchase plans* Long term job security* Health and wellness* Flexible Work Schedule* Saturday Lunches* Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits
* Air-conditioned shop
* State-of-the-art, brand new facility with air-conditioned and cutting edge technology (collision center only)
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided
* Discounts on products and services
* Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* ASE certifications are ideal* Strong automotive background* Strong teamwork skills* Willing to submit to a drug screen& background check* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Category: Automotive , Keywords: Transmission Auto Mechanic
Keywords: Gatorland Toyota, Gainesville , Service Technician, Engineering , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!