Director of Human Resources
Company: Ring Inc
Posted on: April 3, 2021
SharpSpring is a Gainesville, FL-based, publicly traded SaaS
company (NASDAQ: SHSP) offering a sales and marketing management
platform with powerful automation capabilities. Our team has grown
to over 235 employees, with -25% working from home offices across
the country. And we're looking for our next Director of Human
Resources! This position plays a critical role on the Senior
Management team, leading all people operations for this dynamic,
fast-growth technology company. We are looking for an experienced,
proven HR leader ready to build on our established processes and
programs with new knowledge, ideas, and experiences. This is a
unique and exciting opportunity to step into leading a team of
productive, dedicated HR and Talent Acquisition professionals in an
organization where people and culture are valued and celebrated.
- Administers, manages, and provides overall leadership of the HR
department by overseeing talent acquisition, compensation,
benefits, training & development, employee satisfaction, employee
retention, and employee on/offboarding.
- Stays current in knowledge and trends in order to ensure
compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and
regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Partners with leadership to ensure the organization fosters and
maintains an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes
quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Leads, coaches, mentors, and develops a team of high-performing
human resources and talent acquisition professionals. Manages the
projects and priorities of the team to ensure that department and
company goals are met. Supports HR team in collaborating with
colleagues in order to troubleshoot, manage and resolve HR-related
- Serves as the driver of overall positive employee experience,
ensuring continuous improvement of processes and alignment of
employee-facing administrative departments (HR, Finance, IT).
- Develops HR and Talent Acquisition strategies to support
achievement of the overall business operations and hiring
objectives; acts as a change agent by recommending strategies to
adapt to ongoing company growth and change.
- Leads benefits and leaves administration, including annual open
enrollment processes and maintaining relationships with benefits
- Ensures accuracy, compliance and completeness of all data
maintained in HRIS and maintains human resource information
including employee files, organization charts, job descriptions,
compliance reporting, personnel reports and analytics, HRIS and
compiles other reports as requested or necessary.
- Functions as a strategic advisor to managers and company
leadership related to employees including identifying and
preventing potential risks; provides coaching and recommendations
for resolving challenges.
- Works directly with Talent & Culture Manager and department
leaders to administer people processes (performance management,
training & development programs, etc)
- Serves as an external brand ambassador for the company; stays
actively involved in local, regional, and national events and
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assists in other work areas and performs all other related
duties or projects, as needed and directed. The Person
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive HR experience, with 5+ years
in a leadership role with direct supervision of HR and/or Talent
- Demonstrated success as a charismatic, people and
process-focused HR leader in a fast-growth, complex organization
that is mid-size.
- Desire to serve in a highly strategic role, but also
willingness to be hands-on with day-to-day operations.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations,
including experience with foreign national visa processes.--
- Thorough knowledge administering benefits plans and programs,
with experience scaling total rewards as an organization
- A highly effective manager able to motivate employees and
create a team-and results-oriented environment through consistent
company growth and change.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; empathic
and emotionally intelligent communication.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an impeccable
attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to frequently changing needs of the
organization and employees while maintaining a positive,
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the
organization's HRIS (Paycom) and talent management (Lever)
- SHRM or HRCI certification preferred.-- SharpSpring Is for
Everyone We're more than just a tech company. We're real people,
with real perspectives and deep respect for what makes you, you. We
believe that every individual has the power to open minds, make an
impact, and inspire change. Our goal at SharpSpring is to be
inclusive, intersectional, and intentional about how we foster
equity both at work and in our local and global community.
Keywords: Ring Inc, Gainesville , Director of Human Resources, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!