Director Case Management - Gainesville, FL - Case Management
Company: North Florida Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Description SHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-timeRN Director of
Full-time (FTE 1.0)
North Florida Regional Medical Center
NFRMC is a 510-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care
center serving North Central Florida for over 49 years. NFRMC
offers comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics,
neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery,
weight loss surgery and treatment, women's health and wound
therapy, among other services. NFRMC is fully accredited by the
Joint Commission, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center, an
Accredited Chest Pain Center by ACC (American College of
Cardiology), and is designated as a Blue Distinction Center for
Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. NFRMC has also received the
highest scores available recognizing their commitment to patient
safety and quality of care.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to
confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
Coordinates hospital-wide case management functions including
assessment, improvement activities, regulatory and accreditation
surveys and compliance, appropriate admissions/status, and length
of stay. Collects and reviews data from internal and external
sources to evaluate the quality of case management functions in
collaboration with the medical staff, departmental directors and
hospital leadership. Retrieves, communicates, and presents
information in a written auditory, visual fashion, as needed.
Responsible for overall collaborative coordination, with leadership
members, for hospital-wide case management activities, and
coordination of care. Collaborates with department managers, senior
leadership, and employees through assessment of patient learning
needs and discharge planning, designing, implementing and
evaluating case management activities.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates the collaborative case management process.
- Assists with providing statistical data for Medical Staff
Committees as requested, related to Utilization Review
- Prepares reports for committees in cooperation with the Chair
of the URM committee.
- Monitors qualitative/quantitative indicators per InterQual
criteria, appropriateness of admissions and utilization of
- Analyses data for trends of improvement and/or areas of concern
and recommends appropriate actions related to case management
throughout the continuum of care.
- Maintains mechanism to follow-up on areas of concern.
- Reviews patient records as requested for QI issues.
- Monitors for JCAHO, state and regulatory compliance related to
- FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If
compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days
- CCM Certification is preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing as an RN required;
BSN, MSN, or MBA degree in related field preferred
- 5 to 8 years related case management experience; Minimum of 3
years hospital acute care case management experience
- Successful leadership/management experience within matrixed,
- Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving
results, communications, customer service and health care
- Demonstrates assertive and diplomatic communication skills with
a leadership style that initiates engagement, collaboration and
direction with clearly defined expectations
- Demonstrated results in the implementation of length of stay
reduction and accountable reporting through metrics
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking--.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: North Florida Regional Medical Center, Gainesville , Director Case Management - Gainesville, FL - Case Management, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!