Company: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Location: Lake City
Posted on: January 10, 2022
JOB SUMMARY -The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing
the daily operations of a single restaurant, in accordance with
company QSC standards as defined by the Operations Manual, for an
assigned shift or in the Restaurant General Managers absence. This
position is the second of three levels in the Restaurant Management
chain of command. -ASK ABOUT OUR HIRING BONUS!!! -ESSENTIAL
- Supervises crew members and team leaders (2-20 people) in the
preparation of menu items to ensure compliance with all Popeyes
Corporate Operations and Sanitation standards. This is measured
through Restaurant Progress Report (RPR), shops shift critiques,
and Mystery Shop scores.
- Supervises hourly staff to maintain a good level of customer
service and ensure orders are taken in a prompt, accurate and
courteous manner. Resolves customer complaints as required.
- Recruits, hires and selects crew members to ensure an adequate
level of staffing and service in the restaurant, which is critical
to maintain a productive level of operation.
- Prepares required reports mandated by RGM and Area Managers,
including but not limited to:
- Daily Inventory and Cash Control Record
- Petty Cash Voucher
- Purchase Receipt Ledger
- Notice of Disciplinary Action
- Safety Inspection List
- Bank Deposit Slips
- Payroll Transmittals
- Posting of Operational Figures
- Uniform Inventory Form
- Supervises hourly staff in the cleaning of equipment and
restaurant facilities to ensure maintenance of sanitation
- Takes inventory of stock at closing to determine ordering date
and quantity of supplies required to prevent shortages, along with
other administrative duties as required.
- Manages cash control per the policy manual and counts cash on
hand, at shift changes and at closing, to determine shortages or
overages and prepares bank deposits.
- Manages other key controllables during a shift, such as labor,
food cost, cash, and waste.
- Trains, evaluates and completes hourly work schedule for
restaurant staff. Such as:
- Critical Training Area includes: food preparation food safety
appearance customer service suggested selling techniques
- Employee Evaluation includes: performance appraisal wage
increases promotions suspensions terminations Helps build a
positive and motivating environment for all employees that is
committed to delivering superior customer service.
- Responsible for training and development of Shift
- Produces restaurant schedule of product ordering in accordance
with prescribed guidelines and assists RGM during the financial
- All other duties as assigned.Required qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Keywords: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Gainesville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Lake City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!