Field Case Manager
Company: Genex Services, LLC.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Company Overview The Enlyte Family of Businesses Mitchell -
Genex - Coventry Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and
Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property &
Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with a
shared vision of using technology innovation, clinical services and
network solutions to help our customers and the people they serve.
Our suite of products and services enable our employees to help
people recover from challenging life events, while providing
opportunities for meaningful impact and career growth. Job
Description This is a full-time, remote position with regular local
travel (70%) required in the Gainesville or Ocala, FL -area. The
Field Case Manager is responsible for assessment, planning,
coordination, implementation and evaluation of injured/disabled
individuals involved in the medical case management process.
Working as an intermediary between carriers, attorneys, medical
care providers, employers and employees, you will closely monitor
the progress of the injured worker and report results back to the
employer and insurance carrier. This will ensure appropriate and
cost-effective healthcare services leading to a medically
rehabilitated individual who is ready to return to an optimal level
of work and functioning. You will:
- Use clinical skills to help coordinate the individual's
treatment program while maximizing cost containment.
- Serve as an intermediary to interpret and educate the
individual on his/her disability, and the treatment plan
established by the case manager, physicians, and therapists.
- Facilitate treatment between providers and the worker.
- Provide resources for claims personnel when needing providers
in certain locales.
- Partner with employers determining modified work.
- Accurately document meeting Best Practices timeframes.
- Report billing hours in accordance with case activity and
- Follow specific account instructions.
- Demonstrate professionalism within the work place and in
dealing with injured workers. Qualifications
- Licenses or Certifications: Current, unencumbered Registered
Nurse license required in the resident state; CCM, COHN, CDMS, or
- Minimum of one year clinical experience in a hospital setting
- Worker's compensation or disability management experience is
highly desired but not required.
- Previous field case management experience is preferred but not
- Requires excellent time management and organizational
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills including Excel, Word, and
- Must have local unencumbered driver's license and proof of
- Written Abilities: Proficient grammar, sentence structure and
written communication skills are required. Home Office
- Requires DSL, fiber or cable internet connection from home. 1
Mbps preferred or better.
- Home office must be HIPAA compliant. Benefits We're committed
to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total
compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and
self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health
Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D
Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources
that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. In addition to
salary and benefits, we also offer our Field Case Managers: a Case
Management bonus, paid travel time, mileage reimbursement and
monthly phone reimbursement. - The Company is an equal opportunity
employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge
of our people. The Company does not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental
disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
local law. - #LI-CF1
Keywords: Genex Services, LLC., Gainesville , Field Case Manager, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!