Director Of Case Management
Company: N2s Healthcare Staffing Solutions Llc
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Position Name: Director of Case ManagementLocation: Gainesville,
FL 32614Duration: Full Time / PermanentDay Shift: Full Time, no
- Coordinates hospital-wide case management functions including
assessment, improvement activities, regulatory and accreditation
surveys and compliance, appropriate admissions/status, and length
- Collects and reviews data from internal and external sources to
evaluate the quality of case management functions in collaboration
with the medical staff, departmental directors, and hospital
- Retrieves, communicates, and presents information in a written
auditory, visual fashion, as needed.
- Responsible for overall collaborative coordination, with
leadership members, for hospital-wide case management activities,
and coordination of care.
- Collaborates with department managers, senior leadership, and
employees through assessment of patient learning needs and
discharge planning, designing, implementing, and evaluating case
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates the collaborative case management process.
- Assists with providing statistical data for Medical Staff
Committees as requested, related to Utilization Review
- Prepares reports for committees in cooperation with the Chair
of the URM committee.
- Monitors qualitative/quantitative indicators per InterQual
criteria, appropriateness of admissions and utilization of
- Analyses data for trends of improvement and/or areas of concern
and recommends appropriate actions related to case management
throughout the continuum of care.
- Maintains mechanism to follow-up on areas of concern.
- Reviews patient records as requested for QI issues.
- Monitors for JCAHO, state and regulatory compliance related to
- FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If
compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days
- CCM Certification is preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing as an RN required,
BSN, MSN, or MBA degree in related field preferred
- 5 to 8 years related case management experience; Minimum of 3
years hospital acute care case management experience
- Successful leadership/management experience within matrixed,
- Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving
results, communications, customer service and health care
- Demonstrates assertive and diplomatic communication skills with
a leadership style that initiates engagement, collaboration, and
direction with clearly defined expectations
- Demonstrated results in the implementation of length of stay
reduction and accountable reporting through metrics
- FTEs : 35-40 social workers and case managers
- Must have at least _3+ years of case management exp as a
- Must be a RN with BSN
If you are interested, please forward your resume to
Abhinav.firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also reach me at (201) 479-3705
Ext.498 to discuss your career aspirations.
Thanks & RegardsAbhinav SinghTeam Lead Healthcare N2S Healthcare
Staffing Solutions LLCGlobal HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825
Plano, Texas 75024Office: (201) 340-8700 x 498 - Cell: (201)
479-3705- Fax: (201) 221-8131- Email: email@example.com
Keywords: N2s Healthcare Staffing Solutions Llc, Gainesville , Director Of Case Management, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!