Personal Lines Account Manager
Company: Rosselle Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Rosselle Consulting is an independent outsourced risk management
firm located in Gainesville, Florida. We are a fee-for-service
firm, and do not sell or profit from the sale of insurance. We are
a small company of less than 20 employees looking for someone who
can develop the personal lines department and help the company
Rosselle Consulting has a book of about 50 clients. In order to be
a true risk manager for the client, the personal lines for owners
and key person's at the client businesses are also reviewed.
Rosselle Consulting does not write insurance, but does work closely
with agencies make sure the personal lines policies stay in force
and provide the best coverage possible.
As a Personal Lines Account Manager, your essential day-to-day
duties would include:
- Managing daily account activity such as answering client
questions, providing claims assistance, & maintaining timely
- Managing the monthly renewal process to include receiving
renewal policies, aid agencies with market selection and
submission, work up internal quote analysis/comparison for current
and prospective clients.
- Reviewing insurance policies and endorsements to ensure
adequacy and accuracy of policy documents.
- Maintain timely follow-up on outstanding activities and
The essential duties contained above reflect general details as
necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the
level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of
responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive
listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties
as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover
absences, equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the
- Previous experience with insurance and/or insurance related
matters (such as working with policies at an insurance agency,
managing policies for a business, experience as a controller,
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication
- Proven ability of working in a successful team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- Company paid medical insurance
- Paid Time Off/PTO
- Medical Time Allowance/MTA
- Paid holidays
- Retirement account
- Company paid disability policy
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of motor
vehicle record and background checks, which, unless prohibited by
applicable law, may include criminal history checks, employment,
and education verification. A successful candidate will go through
a series of interviews, followed by 3 months trial period.
Keywords: Rosselle Consulting, Inc., Gainesville , Personal Lines Account Manager, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!