Salon Manager - Plaza Verde
Company: Great Clips
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Got shears and a winning attitude? Want to support other
stylists? Then let's talk! Maybe you're a stylist who wants more
responsibility or you're looking for a new opportunity? If this
sounds like you, you may have what it takes to be a salon manager
at a Great Clips salon. Great things happen at a Great Clips salon,
and we'd love for you to be part of that.We encourage you to
compare our Benefits package to any other salon in town. We
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company-funded matching
- Employee-Discounts on Styling Products and Tools
- Reimbursement programs for your shoes and your gym
What are salon owners looking for in a great Salon Manager?
- Great communication skills
- A motivating attitude
- Top-notch technical skills
- Flexible and organized
- Driven to achieve goals
- Licensed to cut hair
Requirements: Cosmetology and/or barber license (licensing
requirements vary by state/province)What benefits may be offered by
each salon owner in return?
- Manager training to grow your team and the salon
- Incentives and recognition for a job well done
- An immediate customer base
- Ongoing training for career growthSounds good, right? Then the
salon owner wants to hear from you! Do what you love doing with a
great brand. Join a Great Clips salon team today.
Keywords: Great Clips, Gainesville , Salon Manager - Plaza Verde, Executive , Brooker, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!