Director, Compliance & Assurance
Company: SantaFe HealthCare, Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
SantaFe Senior Living, Inc. (SFSL) has an immediate opening for
an experienced leader who will oversee all compliance and assurance
functions of the company as well as ensure the highest degree of
quality care and services within various senior living settings
including our health centers, assisted living, memory support, and
home health environments in accordance with applicable company,
federal, state, and local laws, regulations, guidelines, and
standards. About Us: SantaFe Senior Living, Inc. is a Florida based
not-for-profit 501(c)(3) company which fulfills its mission through
a system of preeminent senior living communities that provide
senior living housing, services, amenities, and health care to over
1,300 residents and employing 800 team members. Through the
communities, The Village in Gainesville, East Ridge at Cutler Bay
in Miami and The Terraces at Bonita Springs, and the SFSL
Foundation, SantaFe Senior Living provides a continuum of housing
and care options for Florida seniors. SantaFe Senior Living is
ranked 61st (3rd in Florida) in size among the Leading Age/Ziegler
150 largest not-for-profit senior living organizations in the U.S.
SantaFe Senior Living, Inc. is part of the SantaFe Health Care
(SFHC) family of companies based in Gainesville, Florida. SFHC is
organized as a health care services holding company, whose mission,
to create and sustain a family of preeminent health related
organizations, is achieved through not-for-profit, community-based,
and mission-driven operating affiliates. SFHC's principal
affiliates include AvMed, Haven Hospice, and SantaFe Senior Living.
- You're ready to make a difference and enrich the life of each
senior we serve.
- Looking to partner with other compassionate people who are
dedicated to becoming the trusted source of seniors.
- You resonate with the core values of Collaboration,
Accountability, Respect, Ethical Behavior, and are Service Driven
in everything you do.
- Consider yourself a lifelong learner and have completed a
bachelor's or master's degree in Nursing, Health Care
Administration, Business, or related field.
- Enjoy digging into, finding root cause, solving problems, and
implementing viable solutions that help improve measurable
- Understand how to make things happen because of your 5+ years
of successful experience in clinical operations and/or compliance -
especially when serving in a management level role.
- Can give several examples of being able to influence, persuade,
motivate, manage change, and are comfortable engaging with all
levels of people within an organization.
- Hold a license in good standing as a Registered Nurse in the
state of Florida. About the Position (not all inclusive):
- Dual direct line reporting to the President & COO, SantaFe
Senior Living, and the Vice President, Assurance & Compliance,
SantaFe Health Care, Inc.
- Director-level position with a competitive salary and an annual
short-term incentive opportunity.
- Full menu of benefits and options to choose from including
medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) plan with a
generous match and vesting schedule. -
- Hybrid position with flexibility of home office location -
preferably in South Florida.
- Requires travel between our three community locations in Miami,
Bonita Springs, and Gainesville Florida. -
- Partners with and provides trusted counsel and direction to the
leaders of the community and corporate office and plays a key role
in shaping the desired culture of the workplace.
- Directly responsible for all compliance and assurance related
- The overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the
compliance and assurance functions for SFSL and the communities
- The SFSL compliance and assurance program establishing
standards, measurements, and the cultural environment to promote
and assure ethical and proper conduct and to prevent and detect
unethical and/or improper conduct
- Oversight of an effective compliance and assurance program, and
for ensuring that all standards and elements are communicated and
implemented throughout SFSL.
- Internal resource to associates regarding laws, policies,
benefits, and administrative rules including but not limited to
HIPPA Privacy, Medicare Conditions of Participation, the Medicare
Advantage and Part D programs, Office of Insurance Regulations,
Agency for Health Care Administration, Department of Labor,
Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and critical
compliance aspects of the Affordable Care Act.
- Applying knowledge of standards of care and practices
applicable to the delivery of geriatric services, complex medical
conditions, multiple medical diagnoses, including preventive
measures, rehabilitation, and promoting independence
- Drafting compliance work plans, responding to privacy and
security issues, conducting training in compliance, developing
procedures and programs, and overseeing project management.
- Possessing in good standing or obtaining certification in
health care compliance. Want to Learn More? If the Director,
Compliance and Assurance sounds like the opportunity for you,
please learn more about our company at www.santafeseniorliving.org
and apply today! - Note: SantaFe Senior Living requires all current
and future associates to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless
you receive an approved accommodation. Read Important Disclaimers
and Authorizations: Please click here to open important information
you need to know before applying to a position at SantaFe Senior
Living, Inc. or one of its three affiliate communities; The Village
at Gainesville; The Terraces at Bonita Springs; East Ridge at
Cutler Bay. If you have trouble opening the link, please copy and
paste the following link in a new tab.
Keywords: SantaFe HealthCare, Inc, Gainesville , Director, Compliance & Assurance, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!