Rental Manager at Gainesville Place
Company: The Collier Companies
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Collier Companies is seeking a Rental Manager!
At The Collier Companies, it's all about people. Our Residents
depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick
to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each
other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging, and fun.
When someone rents at the Collier Companies, they are entrusting us
with providing their Home, something fundamental to their
emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being and we consider that
both a wonderful Honor and a significant Duty that we are
passionate about. We ask all that join us to commit to doing
If you are seeking a career, not just a job, and enjoy working in a
fast-paced environment that rewards success, then we want to hear
A Rental Manager's primary responsibility is rent collection and
deposits. This role also maintains computer reports and resident
files. The Rental Manager takes ownership by preparing, explaining,
and signing lease agreements to past, present and future residents.
We are looking for a talented Rental Manager who can assist the
Community Manager with team management. This individual must be
flexible and adaptive to the ever-changing market and the owner's
objectives and company goals.
Perks - The Good Stuff:
The Collier Companies 401k match is 100% of your contribution up to
10% of your gross income.
- Up to 24 days off during your first year with annual
- Stylish TCC logo attire provided
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Group & Supplemental Life Insurance policy options
- Reimbursement accounts & prepaid Legal Services
- Career growth opportunities
- Industry education opportunities
- Base pay plus monthly sales & industry leading performance
bonusesDay to Day:
Collect rent each month trying to achieve 100% rent
- Complete deposit slips for bank and deposit monies.
- Maintain and update current and past resident files.
- Prepare eviction notices and follow through with eviction
- Post rent and late rent in computer system and keep
- Run and review credit reports and rental applications.
- Prepare and sign leasing agreements with renewing and new
residents of community.
- Assists in preparing apartments for re-rental at any time.
- Update computer files and reports daily and assist Community
Manager with reports.
- Assist Community Manager with supervision of office
- Learns functions of Community Manager for promotional
- Responsibilities may change due to community needs, market
changes, or seasonal demands of position.
Your Skills - Show Us What You Got:
High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Reading, writing, seeing, hearing, and/or communication; and
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend
- Retail, sales, or customer service experience.
- Management or leadership abilities.
- Tactful, mature, flexible and cooperative.
- Ability to take initiative and follow tasks through to
- Collections experience helpful.
- Fair Housing and legal knowledge.
- Interpersonal and appropriate telephone skills.
- Computer and typing and skills.
- Must have valid in-state Driver's License and reliable
Our Culture - How We're Different:
The Collier Companies is a fast-growing company that fosters a
professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to
training our teams well, honoring their achievements, and promoting
from within. The Team Members who work here are outgoing, caring,
and proud of what they do.
At The Collier Companies, we recognize TEAM MEMBERS for being the
foundation of our success.
- Our mission is PROUDLY MAKING YOUR HOME THE HEART OF OUR
- We are good STEWARDS to each other, believe in collaboration
and support one another to achieve our mission.
- We PRIDE ourselves on the principles taught in "The 7 Habits of
Highly Effective People", written by Stephen Covey.
- The Collier Companies Team Members are committed to CANI
(Constant & Never-Ending Improvement) & to utilizing our I&R
(Initiative & Resourcefulness) to find solutions that are BOTH
E&E (Efficient & Effective) that we implement via IIT (I Intend
- We are committed to ONGOING LEARNING - At The Collier Companies
& sponsor Book Clubs that support growth.
- GROWTH - We have a goal to double in size within the coming
decade! Our team members have a FIRE IN THE BELLY and hold the
torch with a BURNING SENSE OF URGENCY!
- We bring STABILITY into the marketplace and to our residents
with a PERPETUAL HOLD strategy. This benefits our human capital,
finances, and customer experience.
- ROOTED - We are a privately owned group that's been in business
since the 1970's and the world's largest privately owned student
housing company and growing multi-family apartment
PROUDLY MAKING YOUR HOME THE HEART OF OUR BUSINESS
Background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of
your application, you will be invited to complete our candidate
These are required steps in the hiring process.
The Collier Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: The Collier Companies, Gainesville , Rental Manager at Gainesville Place, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!