Manager Emergency Room Registered Nurse
Company: Texas Nursing Services
Posted on: September 22, 2022
HCA Florida North Florida Hospital is a 510-bed, full-service
medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central
Florida for over 49 years. The facility offers comprehensive
cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences,
minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss
surgery and treatment, women's health and wound therapy, among
other services. The facility is fully accredited by the Joint
Commission, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center, an
Accredited Chest Pain Center by ACC (American College of
Cardiology), and is designated as a Blue Distinction Center for
Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. HCA Florida North Florida
Hospital has also received the highest scores available recognizing
their commitment to patient safety and quality of care.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
Responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care for patients
on the Clinical Unit. Additionally, in collaboration with the
Director, is responsible for the quality of nursing care provided
consistent with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the
organization. Provides leadership and management of the staff in
the implementation of the nursing process. Participates in and
materially influences the selection, development, discipline, and
evaluation of staff. Job duties include, but are not limited
- Correlates theoretical knowledge with clinical practice by
using Nursing Process.
- Cooperates with other health team members in achieving common
goal of quality health care and supporting all quality
- Adheres to legal responsibilities as written in The State of
Florida Nurse Practice Act.
- Conducts self as professional role model and serves as clinical
consultant for staff.
- Demonstrates effective leadership for staff in the clinical
- Responsible for daily staffing of the unit (as designated by
the Director) to meet the patient care needs.
- Assists the Director in maintaining the unit budget.
- FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If
compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing; BSN or MSN
- 2 to 3 years hospital clinical nursing experience plus 1 year
of supervisory experience
-Associate's Degree in nursing required - BSN preferred
-Salary range $85K-114K (for the $105-114K range, need to have 20+
years staff RN experience or 5-10 years leadership experience with
some staff experience - needs to be a rockstar) -
pre-approved $10K SIGN ON bonus
RELOCATION: case by case
Keywords: Texas Nursing Services, Gainesville , Manager Emergency Room Registered Nurse, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!