Company: The Collier Companies
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Collier Companies is seeking an Asset Manager to join our
This role will report out of The Collier Companies Florida Home
Office in Gainesville, which offers beautiful natural areas, a
temperate climate, and tremendous educational, cultural, and
commercial opportunities. Gainesville was recently ranked as one of
the top 10 places to live in the United States.
If you are seeking a career, not just a job and enjoy working in a
fast-paced environment that rewards success, then we want to hear
Successful candidates will be experienced leaders; driven to
continuously learn and grow with the ability to turn around non
optimally performing assets, revitalize teams and create high
performance cultures focused on creating principled profit in a
respectful manner along with the EQ skill set to direct, motivate,
and inspire large teams.
Perks - The Good Stuff:
The Collier Companies 401k match is 100% of your contribution up to
10% of your gross income.
- Up to 24 days off during your first year with annual
- Stylish TCC logo attire provided.
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance.
- Group & supplemental life insurance policy options.
- Reimbursement accounts & prepaid legal services.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Industry education opportunities.Your Skills - Show Us What You
Develop/Mentor/Coach/build great teams that live the Company
culture to ensure the highest level of productivity from on-site
teams and longevity of Team Members.
- Monitor all new hires, status changes, promotions and
terminations for on-site team and provide coaching, feedback, and
support as needed.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators, that contribute to
community processes before it becomes a troubled asset and oversee
necessary team/community modifications through to resolution.
- Perform special projects within the portfolio, and other
responsibilities, as assigned.
- Develop and monitor systems and processes to ensure successful
transition of projects from the Capex team to the operations
- Boost revenue through identified IRR or savings
- Frequent visits to communities for onsite inspections, and
meetings to ensure physical integrity, market competitiveness and
desired curb appeal; makes recommendations to supervisor for needed
improvements and works with teams to develops plans for feasible
implementation of improvements.
- Provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
Ensure customer satisfaction remains high by ensuring team
proactively communicate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Responds to emergencies as needed and reports all emergency
- Makes recommendations and implements procedures for improving
- Responsible for systems implementation, and execution within
department and in conjunction with other departments
- Maintain awareness of technological solutions, industry trends,
and legal requirements
- Demonstrate good communication and listening skills and help
ensure positive communication both inside and outside the
Our Culture - How We're Different:
The Collier Companies is a fast-growing company that fosters a
professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to
training our teams well, honoring their achievements, and promoting
from within. The Team Members who work here are outgoing, caring,
and proud of what they do.
At The Collier Companies, we recognize TEAM MEMBERS for being the
foundation of our success.
- Our mission is PROUDLY MAKING YOUR HOME THE HEART OF OUR
- We are good STEWARDS to each other, believe in collaboration
and support one another to achieve our mission.
- We PRIDE ourselves on the principles taught in "The 7 Habits of
Highly Effective People", written by Stephen Covey.
- The Collier Companies Team Members are committed to CANI
(Constant & Never-Ending Improvement) & to utilizing our I&R
(Initiative & Resourcefulness) to find solutions that are BOTH
E&E (Efficient & Effective) that we implement via IIT (I Intend
- We are committed to ONGOING LEARNING - At The Collier Companies
& sponsor Book Clubs that support growth.
- GROWTH - We have a goal to double in size within the coming
decade! Our team members have a FIRE IN THE BELLY and hold the
torch with a BURNING SENSE OF URGENCY!
- We bring STABILITY into the marketplace and to our residents
with a PERPETUAL HOLD strategy. This benefits our human capital,
finances, and customer experience.
- ROOTED - We are a privately owned group that's been in business
since the 1970's and the world's largest privately owned student
housing company and growing multi-family apartment
PROUDLY MAKING YOUR HOME THE HEART OF OUR BUSINESS
Background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of
your application, you will be invited to complete our candidate
These are required steps in the hiring process.
The Collier Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: The Collier Companies, Gainesville , Asset Manager, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!