Guest Service Manager
Company: Homewood Suites Gainesville
Posted on: November 22, 2022
*What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Guest Services Manager?*
As a key member of the property leadership team, the Guest Services
Manager is accountable for the hotel's front desk operations.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Guest Services Manager will
be responsible for maintaining the highest level of ethical
leadership to lead the front desk team to deliver the highest
standard of customer service. We offer competitive compensation and
benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus
numerous opportunities for professional development and
advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our
associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
*A Day in the Life: *
* You will be responsible for assisting with the overall
performance of the property's front desk department, including
guest satisfaction, brand quality assurance, budget and labor.
* You will supervise the daily operations of the front desk
operations and front desk staff, including the supervision of shift
closings, bank audits, and daily reports.
* You will be responsible for scheduling the Front Desk Department
and adhering to company labor guidelines to ensure proper
* You will train all front desk staff as it relates to brand and
company standards to maximize service culture.
* You will assist with sales and champion the Daily Sell
* You will assist with the implementation of front office programs
to enhance the experience and provide leisure enjoyment for the
* You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and remaining
up-to-date on new initiatives for the brand and company.
* You will inspect and ensure that safety and security standards
are being maintained.
* You will support guest experience and satisfaction in all
operations ensuring problem resolution.
* You will conduct daily reviews of guaranteed no-show billing,
guest ledger, and accounts receivables.
* You will perform payment processing.
* You will be responsible for overseeing the Market (fully stocked,
weekly inventory, place orders).
* You will assist the Executive Housekeeper twice weekly, inspect
guest rooms and public areas.
*Compensation and Benefits*
* Competitive wage and bonus
* Full Time Associates: Comprehensive benefits package including
medical, dental, and vision
* Full Time Associates: Life insurance
* Full Time Associates: Short- and long-term disability
* Full Time Associates: Paid time off and holidays
* Full Time Associates: 401K Savings Plan with matching funds
* Brand and company training classes and workshops for career
growth and development
* Tuition reimbursement
* Charitable Matching Funds Program
* Volunteer opportunities
* 24/7 chaplain services
* Exclusive hotel rate discounts
* Experience working in a hotel as a front desk representative (or
* Experience with major hotel brands like Marriott, Hilton, or
Starwood (highly desired)
* The ability to work weekends, holidays, and evenings
* The ability to ensure that hotel policies and brand standards are
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* The skills and experience to lead a team to consistently deliver
exceptional guest service
* Developing the leadership qualities of all staff
* Maintaining positive relationships with associates to drive
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Homewood Suites Gainesville, Gainesville , Guest Service Manager, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!