RN / Nurse Manager / Florida / Permanent / Nurse Manager Critical Care Job
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered
around the community hospitals in Gainesville, Florida -- North
Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC) and Lake City Medical
Center (LCMC). NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and
surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and
offering comprehensive , , , , , , and , among other services
Nurse Manager Critical Care POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the
overall quality and consistency of the nursing care provided in
assigned areas and includes performance improvement, staffing,
program development, policies/procedures, fiscal management and
- Maintains current knowledge of health care trends and nursing
- Assists and recommends protocols and guidelines for best
practice of Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) patients across the
continuum of care.
- Coordinates the Special Care Committee.
- Serves as an active participant of the Chest Pain Center
- Coaches and holds accountable the facilitys Sepsis
- Supports education of critical care staff to ensure evidence
based practice and improvement in patient care.
- Collaborates with the intensivists to ensure quality patient
- Works effectively with the AVP of Quality/Risk Services to
promote improvements in care and to insure compliance with core
measures and all regulatory requirements.
- Serves as a resource for community activities in collaboration
with the Marketing Director.
- Collaborates with the ED Director to ensure timely admission
and discharge of all critical care patients and to improve patient
- Defines in writing the scope of services for the
- Reviews and makes recommendations, in writing, to the Chief
Nursing Officer on an annual basis regarding scope of care and
Standards of Care and Standards of Practice.
- Directs the department in a manner commensurate with the goals,
mission and values of the organization.
- Provides leadership and direction for staffing in accordance
with the organizational goals and objectives.
- Assumes authority, accountability and responsibility for the
formal and informal direction of others.
- Creates, initiates, and integrates new concepts and practices
to improve nursing care and/or employee satisfaction.
- Integrates the department/service into the organizations
- Develops and implements policies and procedures which relate to
the particular nursing specialty and integrates standards of care
into unit operations.
- Organizes, directs, and staffs the department/service in a
manner commensurate with the scope of services
offered.Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED: BSN
degree required. MSN or Masters degree preferred. EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED OR PREFERRED: 3 to 5 years related experience. SKILLS,
KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES: Demonstrated success and abilities in
leadership, achieving results, communications, customer service and
health care management. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:RN license in the
State of Florida. BLS & ACLS
Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disabilitybenefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program Notice Our Company's recruiters
are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and
we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application
or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HCA., Gainesville , RN / Nurse Manager / Florida / Permanent / Nurse Manager Critical Care Job, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!