Internal Medicine - Associate Program Director needed
Company: The Stembridge Agency, LLC
Posted on: September 15, 2023
This Regional Medical Center in Gainesville, Florida, in
conjunction with the University of Central Florida College of
Medicine (UCF COM), is seeking an Associate Program Director for
their established Internal Medicine residency program.
- Graduate of an ACGME-accredited internal medicine residency
- Ability to obtain Florida medical licensure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Opportunity to help lead a program that operates under a 4+1
resident rotation model
- APD will split their time between their own clinical practice,
administration of the residency program and resident
- Applicants with experience as academic teaching faculty or
prior chief residency duties are encouraged to apply.
- The incoming provider will have the ability to practice in an
- Candidates must be board certified in the field of internal
- Employment opportunity through the Healthcare system
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time and allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Teaching physicians will receive faculty appointments and
collaborate with other UCF COM faculty.
About Graduate Medical Education:
- The system has over 270+ residency and fellowship programs
across the country
- The hospital established Graduate Medical Education in
- The hospital 6 residency programs and 2 fellowship programs
with 173 resident / fellow positions.
- On-site Simulation Lab.
- The internal medicine program is accredited for 60 residents
and maintains continued Accreditation status.
About the Hospital:
- A trusted community hospital with 510 licensed beds located in
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- Three freestanding emergency service locations, in addition to
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & DNV-GL accredited Comprehensive
- Ranked top two in HCA Healthcare for stroke care in 2020
- Certified as a Key Top-Quality Performer by Joint
- Evolving Graduate Medical Education Program Nestled in the
landscape of North Central Florida, Gainesville is known for its
preservation of historic buildings, art, cultural diversity, and
the beauty of its natural surroundings; including numerous springs,
lakes, outdoor parks and museums. Not far from either coast,
Gainesville is just a short drive to sandy beaches and some of
Florida s most notable attractions. Recognized as one of Florida s
most livable cities, Gainesville is an innovative city that
combines both a small and big town feel. For more information,
Keywords: The Stembridge Agency, LLC, Gainesville , Internal Medicine - Associate Program Director needed, Executive , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!