Registered Nurse ICU
Company: Lake City Medical Center
Location: Lake City
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
$15,000 Sig on Bonus (Min one year Acute Care Experience)(2 Yr
Your benefits include:
Paid Time Off
Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
Employee discount program
Employee stock purchase program
Student loan repayment
Lake City Medical Center, a 91-bed acute care hospital serving the
communities of Columbia, Hamilton and Suwannee counties for over 60
years. Lake City Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare North
Florida offering medical and surgical programs including 24-hour
emergency care, heart care, interventional cardiology, orthopedics,
cancer care, imaging and rehabilitation services. Lake City Medical
Center is an Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint
Commission, an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College
of Cardiology, and has achieved Disease Specific Certification in
the treatment of Sepsis by the Joint Commission. We have been named
the area's Best of the Best Hospital 20 years in a row and employer
of choice in 2019 by the Lake City-Columbia County Chamber of
The ICU RN manages the nursing care of critically ill patients in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization.-- The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.--
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required--
State of Florida license for Registered Nurse or appropriate
compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:--
- Acute care experience required
- Critical Care Experience preferred
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D--Notice Our Company s recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking--here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Lake City Medical Center, Gainesville , Registered Nurse ICU, Healthcare , Lake City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!