Company: UF Health Shands Hospital
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Opening SummaryAssesses, plans and implements recreational
therapy approaches and assists in outcome evaluation of psychiatric
and/or substance abuse patients. Works with patients and families
within an interdisciplinary team model. Provides therapeutic,
educational activities utilizing individual and group modalities.
Responsible for documentation in accordance with JCAHO and hospital
standards.Job Opening QualificationsMinimum Education and
- Bachelor's degree in recreation therapy.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in a broad range of therapy
- Experience with patient population preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory accreditation standards
- Demonstrated strong communications skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and appreciation of the disciplines
represented on a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Demonstrated ability to interact collaboratively and
effectively within the team paradigm.
- Basic computer literacy in Windows and word-processing
- Certification in RT
- Certification as a therapeutic recreation specialist
preferred.Shift hours: 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Saturday & Sunday
Keywords: UF Health Shands Hospital, Gainesville , Recreation Therapist, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!