RN Rapid Response Unit PRN Days/Nights
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionRegistered Nurse Rapid Response Unit AdventHealth
Ocala Location Address: -1500 SW 1st -Ave Ocala, Florida 34471 Top
Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
PRN Rate - $35.00/Hour Horse Capital
of the World Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine,
Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota Part of the community since 1898,
providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
AdventHealth Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with
programs that are nationally recognized and accredited Spectacular
springs throughout the county Work Hours/Shift: PRN Days/Nights -
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Maintains safe practice by demonstrating unit specific clinical
competency and demonstrating compliance with all regulatory
- Demonstrates safe practice in the administration of
- Ensures safe and effective handoff communications and
documentation of such between care givers.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to pain management by alleviating and
reducing pain to level acceptable to patient.
- Integrates ethical decision making into daily nursing
- Integrates research findings and Evidence Based Practice into
- Acts as a patient advocate.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills appropriate to level of
- Integrates population specific standards when planning care.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Graduate of a school of Nursing.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience as a
Critical Care Registered Nurse.
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP)
per specialty/unit requirements
- Skills required for work in critical care area EDUCATION AND
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
Experience in a specialty area(s)
- CCRN -Job Summary: The Rapid Response Nurse-RN utilizes the
nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation) to delegate, coordinate and provide safe, therapeutic
nursing care to patients/families. This individual makes
independent judgments/decisions and takes action regarding a wide
range of routine and complex patient issues, operating under
guidelines of the Rapid Response Team Protocols. - The Rapid
Response Nurse-RN collaborates with appropriate disciplines to
coordinate continuity of patient care from admission through
discharge in support of the medical and nursing plans of care. The
Rapid Response Nurse-RN acts to support adult inpatient care needs
within the facility. This includes the care of critically ill
patients and transport from an inpatient unit to the ICU. He/she
responds as Code Blue Nurse, promoting effective team interactions,
patient assessment, ACLS interventions and complete/accurate
documentation. The Rapid Response Nurse-RN responds to and assists
with stroke alerts, assisting with plan of care and CT initiation.
The Rapid Response Nurse-RN provides house wide support for
assessments, specialized equipment, medication administration and a
variety of staff needs. - - This facility is an equal opportunity
employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Gainesville , RN Rapid Response Unit PRN Days/Nights, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!