Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Care
Location: Lake City
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Overview Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN / Home Care -*** $600
Sign-On Bonus Day Shift (Must work 160 hours)******$200 On-Boarding
Bonus (must complete On-Boarding Process in 5 Business
Days)***Alachua, Columbia, Hamilton, Bradford, Union, Suwannee (FL
Counties)"In compliance with state and Federal regulations,
NurseCore has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to
applicable law."At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting
healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit
their lifestyle. Whether you're looking for per diem work or a
long-term career, our medical staffing professionals are dedicated
to helping you get there.As a member of our healthcare team you'll
- Top pay and flexible schedules - Work When You Want!
- One to one patient ratio in-home with patient
- Friendly, accessible office staff
- Weekly or daily pay
- Direct depositYour dream job is waiting for you; join our team
and we'll help you find it! Apply Today! Responsibilities Routine
Functions:Every day is different for a home health nurse. Our home
health nurses care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients or
persons with disabilities in private homes. You will be responsible
for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with
all applicable laws, regulations, and policies. Perform routine
nursing duties including but not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL's and IADL's.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any
changes in client's condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills
and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse -through the State of
- Current CPR
- Proof of negative TB
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the
areas of experience including any specialty areas -
- We provide on the job trainingNurseCore is committed to
protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients,
and clients. -We have protocols in place to limit the spread of
COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a
virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all
staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe
work environment. - - -EOE/Drug Free Employer#CB1#CBInternal
Keywords: NurseCore, Gainesville , Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Care, Healthcare , Lake City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!