Company: Select Medical
Posted on: January 12, 2022
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital*A joint venture with Select
Medical & UF Health*Gainesville, FL
Take charge and grow in 2022 with a new career! Clinical Liaison
(RN, OT, PT, or SLP) Clinical liaisons are highly competent nurses
and therapists who understand the business side of health care.
Working in local acute care hospitals, CLs educate patients and
families on the goals of medical rehabilitation. They assess
patients to determine individual care needs, review medical records
and meet with hospital teams to coordinate safe and timely
transfers to our hospitals. CLs build strong relationships that
help to build business through an increase of referrals and
admissions. Benefits of being a Clinical Liaison with us:
- You are a valued member of the business development team
- Ability to grow and impact local markets
- Team-oriented culture
- Competitive rates and monthly bonus potential
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and
- Comprehensive benefits package for Full-time employees
(including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and
long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Position Summary In this highly visible, challenging and rewarding
position, you will assume a leadership role, developing and
nurturing professional relationships with case managers, physicians
and clinicians in acute care hospitals; educating staff, patients
and families regarding rehabilitation services provided by our
rehabilitation hospital. In addition, you will assess patients with
rehab diagnosis, on-site at referring hospitals for admission to
the rehab hospital and manage the referral process. Specific Duties
- Creates target lists of contacts and decision makers in
assigned hospitals. Develops relationships, provides excellent
customer service and educates referral sources on services provided
by the hospital.
- Demonstrates positive referrer satisfaction and account
- Educates potential patients and families on acute
rehabilitation and benefits of program(s). Distributes collateral
- Supports Sales and Marketing through educational programs,
tours, meetings, etc. in assigned hospitals.
- Develops strategies to grow market share in core business lines
in assigned hospitals. Creates quarterly goals and objectives and
submits to supervisor.
- Works with VP/Director Business Development to identify
opportunities for expansion of strategic business initiatives.
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state
licensure as a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational
Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist required. Multi-state
licensure required based on geographical territory.Preferred
- Two years related experience working in a clinical healthcare
setting or previous experience working in a clinical liaison role
- Demonstrated competency with the preadmission process including
assessments and relationship building in a rehabilitation setting
or in another post-acute care setting preferred.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing with a least one
year experience in a related position preferred.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency.
- Must exercise sound judgment in handling
professional/confidential nature of health care sales.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medicals Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced
treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical,
physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas **Select Medical is committed to having a
workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for
employment, and employees are treated during employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable law.by Jobble
Keywords: Select Medical, Gainesville , Clinical Liaison, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!