Urologist needed in Lake City, FL (SA191773)
Company: The Stembridge Agency, LLC
Location: Lake City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
(Physician/MD qualifications required) Urology - This north
Florida medical center is seeking an exceptionally well-trained
board certified - board eligible Urologist to join them in building
a premier practice. The hospital is positioned perfectly for the
incoming physician to grow a successful and lucrative practice. The
incoming physician must be comfortable with general urology as well
as robotic procedures, using the da Vinci Si.
- Build a new urology practice with full support of the
- General urology.
- Robotics available.
- Seeing patients of all ages.
- Board eligible - board certification.
- Experience is a plus.
- Hospital call 1:3 - 10 days per month.
This is an employed opportunity through the Physician Services
Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation, including w-RVU capabilities
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time - allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About the Medical Center:
- Located in Lake City, Florida surrounded by numerous unique
- Trusted Community Hospital
- Increasing to 103 beds in 2021
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- Consistent and imminent growth with impressive capital
investments for several years
- 1 Free Standing Emergency Service location, in addition to Main
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & Primary Stroke Center
- Advanced Procedural Abilities and Surgical Robotics
- Strong Community Relationships
Lake City, Florida is in the heart of Columbia County beautiful
landscape filled with pine forests, crystal-blue springs and
charming communities. Lake City is known as the Gateway to Florida
because it is adjacent to the intersection of Interstate 75 and
Interstate 10. Located just a short drive from Jacksonville, the
coast and many of Central Floridas premier attractions, like
Disney, Lake City is a community where you can work and play! In
2010, the U.S. Census Bureau listed the city's population at
12,046. In addition, it is the Principal City of the Micropolitan
Statistical Area and had a 2010 population of 67,531.
For more information, please contact
Keywords: The Stembridge Agency, LLC, Gainesville , Urologist needed in Lake City, FL (SA191773), Healthcare , Lake City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!