Company: QUICK CARE MED P L
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description:Who We Are:Quick Care Med is seeking to hire a full
time Physician Assistant to be a part of our Urgent Care team in
Williston, Florida. We are seeking a provider who is
well-organized, a team player, has the ability to multitask, and
has a compassionate personality. The position is outpatient based
with no hospital visits or on-call schedules required.The ideal
candidate is someone who has all of these qualities and enjoys
working in a fast-paced environment. Our number one priority is our
patients and ensuring that they have an everlasting positive
impression of our providers and the care that they received from
Quick Care Med.
We are an Urgent Care system determined to provide patients with
affordable and quality healthcare in a quick and timely manner. We
strive for patient satisfaction and streamlined, uniform processes
to ensure consistency in the patient experience from location to
Our journey began in 2011 with our first location in Inverness, FL.
The idea of QCM was to provide service to patients, especially
pediatric patients, on the weekends and after hours to avoid
hospital visits. By delivering quality healthcare services with
convenient hours and affordable pricing to people of the area,
word-of-mouth began to spread. We quickly expanded throughout North
Central Florida as the communities demanded our services. We
currently have 9 locations through Citrus, Levy, and Marion
counties; Inverness, Crystal River, Homosassa, Beverly Hills,
Dunnellon, Silver Springs, Ocala SR200, Williston, Chiefland.
Job Purpose:Provide quality, acute medical care in an urgent care
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide urgent care medicine at an ambulatory care facility, on
an outpatient basis.
- Evaluate patients, based on medical training and/or specialty,
to determine the medical condition of the patient.
- Assist in medical education of both the patients and clinic
- Fulfill 40 hours of Continuing Education Credits within each
twelve (12) month period.
- Document each on site/in office procedure, prescription,
consultation and patient contact in the patient's chart, within a
- Counseling patients regarding medical and other problems which
might affect a patient's health and well-being.
- Perform such clinical procedures for patient's benefit which
are within scope and skill of practitioner and which are
- Prepare forms, letters, and examinations pertaining to the
patients medical condition and/or situation.Benefits:Quick Care Med
offers an abundance of Benefits to our Providers including
- Aflac Insurance (Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Cancer,
Critical Illness, Voluntary Life, Etc.)
- CME Allowance
- CME related Paid Time Off
- Paid Time off with the opportunity of a payout at the end of
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Free Access to Up-to-Date
- Flexible Scheduling
- 4 Day Work-Week
- No On-Call Obligation. Requirements:Qualifications:
- Active FL license as a Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant
which includes dispensing of medications and prescribing of
- Excellent interpersonal skills and empathy towards
- Must be able to adapt to changing situations, circumstances and
relate to culturally diverse patients and communities.
- Ability to perform minor procedures such as laceration repair,
splinting, incision and drainage, wound care, ear irrigation,
pelvic exams, etc.Working conditions:
- This position requires many hours in a sitting or standing
- Schedule 4 shifts per week with alternate weekends
Keywords: QUICK CARE MED P L, Gainesville , Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Williston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!