Rapid Response RN PRN Days Ocala
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionRapid Response RN PRN AdventHealth Ocala Location
Address:1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471 Top Reasons To Work At
- Horse Capital of the World Home to the World Equestrian
- Affordable cost of living
- Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback
riding, nature trails)
- Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
- Family friendly with many parks and recreations
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa,
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to
Marion County for over 120 years
- AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of
services, with programs that are nationally recognized and
- Spectacular springs throughout the county Work Hours/Shift:
PRN/Days You Will Be Responsible For:
- Maintains safe practice by demonstrating unit specific clinical
competency and demonstrating compliance with all regulatory
- Demonstrates safe practice in the administration of
- Ensures safe and effective handoff communications and
documentation of such between care givers.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to pain management by alleviating and
reducing pain to level acceptable to patient.
- Integrates ethical decision making into daily nursing
- Integrates research findings and Evidence Based Practice into
- Acts as a patient advocate.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills appropriate to level of
- Integrates population specific standards when planning care.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Graduate of a school of Nursing.
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a
registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with
verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP)
per specialty/unit requirements
- Skills required for work in critical care area
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience as a
Critical Care Registered Nurse.
- Skills required for work in critical care area EDUCATION AND
- Bachelors degree in Nursing
- Experience in a specialty area(s)
- CCRN Job Summary: The Rapid Response Nurse-RN utilizes the
nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation) to delegate, coordinate and provide safe, therapeutic
nursing care to patients/families. This individual makes
independent judgments/decisions and takes action regarding a wide
range of routine and complex patient issues, operating under
guidelines of the Rapid Response Team Protocols. The Rapid Response
Nurse-RN collaborates with appropriate disciplines to coordinate
continuity of patient care from admission through discharge in
support of the medical and nursing plans of care. The Rapid
Response Nurse-RN acts to support adult inpatient care needs within
the facility. This includes the care of critically ill patients and
transport from an inpatient unit to the ICU. He/she responds as
Code Blue Nurse, promoting effective team interactions, patient
assessment, ACLS interventions and complete/accurate documentation.
The Rapid Response Nurse-RN responds to and assists with stroke
alerts, assisting with plan of care and CT initiation. The Rapid
Response Nurse-RN provides house wide support for assessments,
specialized equipment, medication administration and a variety of
staff needs. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws,
regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Gainesville , Rapid Response RN PRN Days Ocala, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!