Physician / Urology / Florida / Permanent / Urologist Job
Company: InSync Healthcare Recruiters
Location: Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Excellent opportunity for a BE/BC Urologist in Lake City,
This hospital seeks an exceptionally well-trained urologist to join
them in building a premier practice. The hospital is positioned
perfectly for the incoming physician to grow a successful and
- Build a new urology practice with full support of the
- General urology.
- Robotics available.
- Seeing patients of all ages.
- Board eligible / board certification.
- Experience is a plus.
- Hospital call 1:3 / 10 days per month.
This is an employed opportunity which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About the hospital:
- Located in Lake City, Florida surrounded by numerous unique
- Trusted Community Hospital
- Increasing to 103 beds in 2021
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- Consistent and imminent growth with impressive capital
investments for several years
- 1 Free Standing Emergency Service location, in addition to Main
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & Primary Stroke Center
- Advanced Procedural Abilities and Surgical Robotics
- Strong Community Relationships
Lake City, Florida is in the heart of Columbia County beautiful
landscape filled with pine forests, crystal-blue springs and
charming communities. Lake City is known as the Gateway to Florida
because it is adjacent to the intersection of Interstate 75 and
Interstate 10. Located just a short drive from Jacksonville, the
coast and many of Central Floridas premier attractions, like
Disney, Lake City is a community where you can work and play!
For more information, please email a copy of your CV to
email@example.com or call Vicky Rinehart at
Keywords: InSync Healthcare Recruiters, Gainesville , Physician / Urology / Florida / Permanent / Urologist Job, Healthcare , Lake City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!