Home Health Registered Nurse RN - Home Health
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Home Health Registered Nurse RNRequisition #:118026
Location:Chiefland, FL 32626
Formerly Doctor's Choice Home Care - still caring for geriatric
Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year
through a series of exciting acquisitions and we are currently
looking for a Registered Nurse to join our dynamic home health care
team. In this position, you make it possible for patients to
recuperate from illness or injury in the comfort of their own
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing and documenting
skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and
physicians' orders for each individual patient while adhering to
confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all
Essential Job Functions:
* Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
* Educate clients and their family members based on client's
* Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most
optimal functioning level for each client.
* Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through
documentation and timely communication with the client's physician
and other caregivers.
* Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as
phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound
care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.
Why Join Our Team?
* Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to
meet the needs of each patient
* From Social Media spotlights on employees, to bonuses, contests,
promotions, etc. - Aveanna boasts an environment that appreciates
and rewards its' staff.
* Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
* Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport
with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
* We know that our clinicians make or break the organization's
* We work with new grads that want to make a difference in
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
* 401(k) with match
* Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
* Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
* PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
* An active RN License in the state of application
* Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
* 1-year RN experience in a health care setting
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees
must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant
jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject
to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Gainesville , Home Health Registered Nurse RN - Home Health, Healthcare , Chiefland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!