Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections
Company: FSR People
Location: Lake Butler
Posted on: June 18, 2022
- Lake Butler, FL, USA
- Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections job in Lake
- Responsible for providing holistic nursing care within the
appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients.
- Work under the direction of the DON and/or Nursing Supervisor
and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess,
and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social
needs of the patient.Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections job
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team, ensuring patient
continuity of care by developing, implementing, evaluating, and
revising individualized treatment plans.
- Communicate with team members individually, at team meetings
and with written documentation as needed.
- Collect and document subjective and objective health
information, laboratory, EKG, and other diagnostic tests to
identify and monitor the health needs of patients in a variety of
- Provide direct and indirect nursing care to meet physiological,
psychosocial and emotional needs of the patient during routine and
emergency situations within the framework established by the
- Administer ordered medications and implement relevant
treatments. Evaluate, monitor, and document results/outcomes of
mediations and treatments.
- Monitor and document medication administration and compliance
- Implement and evaluate patient education offerings and
activities that may be in an individual or group setting.
- Share knowledge, skills and information with peers, colleagues,
and others. Assign tasks or delegate care based upon expected
skills and knowledge.
- Identify and maintain professional boundaries to preserve the
integrity of the therapeutic process and relationship.
- Proactive in performance improvement activities as demonstrated
by participating in the Company's Continuous Quality Improvement
(CQI) program (peer review; record reviews; membership on the CQI
committee) and modifying clinical practices based on CQI
- Coordinate care closely with security staff while maintaining a
positive, collaborative relationship.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Registered Nurse (RN) -
Corrections job qualifications:
- 1 years general nursing experience
- RN Licensure: current, active, unrestricted in
- Ability to pass facility requirements#BHCCome join our team of
healthcare professionals! www.FSRpeople.comFSR provides healthcare
professionals to government facilities supporting active duty
military service members, retirees, and their families. FSR began
as a women-owned, minority-owned, small business in Maryland and
has grown to an award-winning organization serving the federal
government nationwide and around the globe. We invite you to join
our team! Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal
Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouseThis
contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations
prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on
their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations
require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or
disability. FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
Keywords: FSR People, Gainesville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections, Healthcare , Lake Butler, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!