Psychiatry Core Faculty Inpatient Opportunity in Gainesville, Florida
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Description Specialization:PsychiatryJob Summary:North Florida
Regional Medical Center in conjunction with the University Of
Central Florida College Of Medicine (UCF COM) is seeking a
psychiatrist to join their established Psychiatry Residency
- The NFRMC UCF COM Psychiatry Residency Program is accredited
for 32 residents.
- The incoming physician will receive a faculty appointment
through UCF COM.
- The Department of Psychiatry consists of a 33 bed inpatient
unit, consultation liaison service, PHP/IOP clinic and ECT
- The Behavioral Health Center offers inpatient treatment for
adults 18 and old who are experiencing acute illnesses that require
24-hour medical care. They are a certified Baker Act Receiving
Facility that also accepts voluntary and direct admissions.
- The incoming physician would focus on inpatients consults, and
- A resident is in house 24/7 for consults, admissions and
- Call responsibilities are 1:5.
- Supervise on average 3-4 residents.
- Participate in structured didactics.
- Board Eligible / Board Certified in Psychiatry.
- New grads with interest in teaching welcome.
- Employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About HCA Florida North Florida Hospital:
- A trusted community hospital with 510 licensed beds located in
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- Three freestanding emergency service locations, in addition to
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & DNV-GL accredited Comprehensive
- Ranked top two in HCA Healthcare for stroke care in 2020
- Certified as a Key Top-Quality Performer by Joint
- Evolving Graduate Medical Education Program
Nestled in the landscape of North Central Florida, Gainesville is
known for its preservation of historic buildings, art, cultural
diversity, and the beauty of its natural surroundings; including
numerous springs, lakes, outdoor parks and museums. Not far from
either coast, Gainesville is just a short drive to sandy beaches
and some of Florida's most notable attractions. Recognized as one
of Florida's most livable cities, Gainesville is an innovative city
that combines both a small and big town feel.
Keywords: HCA, Gainesville , Psychiatry Core Faculty Inpatient Opportunity in Gainesville, Florida, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!