Company: MHM Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
EARN A $1,000 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of dental services to the
Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Dental Assistant to join our
team at Hamilton Correctional Institution.
The Dental Assistant works under the direct supervision, assisting
the Dentist and/or Dental Hygienist in chairside dentistry in a
correctional setting. Additional responsibilities include preparing
and sterilizing dental instruments, preparing and maintaining the
dental operatory, operating radiographic equipment, and additional
administrative tasks as needed.
* High school diploma or its recognized equivalent
* Completion of a technical school program in dental assisting or
six months of experience as a dental assistant required
* Florida DA license or ability to obtain license
* Certification as an expanded duty dental assistant preferred; if
the candidate does not possess a current certificate, one must be
obtained in the first year of employment
* Certification and/or previous experience performing dental x-rays
* Must maintain current tuberculosis screening documentation and
active CPR certification
* Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen
and criminal background check
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our
full-time team members including:
* Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Generous paid time off
* Paid holidays
* Flexible Spending Account
* Continuing Education benefits
* Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments
nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to
correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community
settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate
team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us
one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you
are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional
growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Keywords: MHM Services, Inc., Gainesville , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Jasper, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!