Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: August 1, 2022
About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new
avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors
and improve health care management. The world leader in providing
diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to
join their team.Position: Phlebotomist Location: - - - - -
-Gainesville, FLShift: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - -6am to 3pm M-F rotating Saturdays 7-11:30Job Duties:
- Draws quality blood samples from patients and prepares those
specimens for lab testing while following established practices and
- Has direct contact with patients and creates an atmosphere of
trust and confidence while explaining procedures to patients and
drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe and accurate
- Demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process
excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy
to patient information.
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities accurately and on time.
- Maintain a safe and professional environment.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical
specimen collection and processing duties following established
practices and procedures.
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees and the public in
- State Phlebotomy Certification (where required)
- Must have excellent venipuncture technique along with thorough
tube knowledge and an understanding of the order of draw
- High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1 year paid working Phlebotomy experience
- Customer service attitude
- Thorough tube knowledge
- Complete understanding of the order of the draw
- Excellent venipuncture technique
- The ability to successfully draw the hardest of patients
- Ability to draw patient after patient with no re-sticks
- Data entry skillsBenefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursementFor immediate consideration please
create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant
tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given
first consideration. Visit us online at to learn more about our
company and to view additional openings in your area.Please forward
a resume if interested to Us: Every day All Medical Personnel helps
exceptional people like you find positions with outstanding medical
and healthcare organizations. Whether you desire the flexibility
and diversity of temporary assignments or are seeking a full-time
career challenge, we can help you find the perfect position where
your skills and experience will be appreciated and showcased. Our
clients include local medical offices, regional hospitals, and
Fortune 1000 businesses nationwide.
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Gainesville , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!