Travel Registered Nurse RN Post Anesthesia Care Unit PACU
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: August 1, 2022
A Post-Anesthesia Recovery Nurse will provide care for
post-operative patients recovering from anesthesia, including
general, regional, and local. The PACU RN treats inpatients and
outpatients according to their needs, monitoring their vital signs
to determine necessary care.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Gainesville , Travel Registered Nurse RN Post Anesthesia Care Unit PACU, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!