Registered Nurse, (RN), Baptist Home Health by BAYADA
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: August 2, 2022
***$5,000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time*** -Baptist Home Health
Care by BAYADA -is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in Jacksonville, Florida.
This office services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit
basis in territories throughout Clay, Baker, Duval, Nassau and St.
Johns Counties. -Baptist Home Health by BAYADA offers full-time,
part-time and per-diem schedules. - Evening/ Weekend also
opportunities available! - Apply now and speak with a recruiter to
learn more about opportunities in your area. -Baptist Home Health
by BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required. - - -Registered Nurse (RN)
- Baptist Home Health by BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits
plan that package that may include paid holidays and paid time off,
medical, dental, and vision coverage, employer-paid life insurance,
401(k) with company match, weekly pay and direct deposit, mileage
reimbursement, and more.
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
reliability.Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Florida.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. -Baptist Home Health by
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
-Sponsor- RHHRNAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
mandates.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. -Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Gainesville , Registered Nurse, (RN), Baptist Home Health by BAYADA, Healthcare , Raiford, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!