Physician / Florida / Permanent / General GI - Florida Job
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Private Practice Need in Florida:General Gastroenterology
Quality of Life Opportunity!
- Join a robust and established private practice group of 44
years with no competition in town
- 1:11 Call at 1 Hospital located across parking lot
- Bread and butter general practice with option of ERCP, EUS,
IBD, or liver if desired
- Onsite endoscopy center: 8-scopes per half day plus 13 patients
per in the clinic
- No admissions or discharges
- 25 Days PTO year 1, and 47 days off per year as a partner PLUS
8 holidays per year!
- Comprehensive Benefits includes paid Family Health Insurance
and a very Lucrative Retirement Plan
- Practice partnership encompasses the clinic, the endoscopy
center, and the real estate!NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Cost of Living 13% less than the Florida average and 87% less
than New York
- Family friendly city w/ access to beach &/or Disney within
- Top Rated State University and major college athletics and
- Outdoor Paradise Year-Round biking, golf, swim, and more!
- Arts, Entertainment, Museums, fine dining & shopping!
- Housing costs 23% less than Florida average
Job Reference: GI 21613
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Gainesville , Physician / Florida / Permanent / General GI - Florida Job, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!