Surgical Services Tech
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription Receive, decontaminate, complete
operational assessments and systematically process all inbound
surgical instruments. Process orders accurately and efficiently to
ensure expedited service for our customers.Key Responsibilities
- Process loaner / instruments returns
- performing functional checks
- Identify and process instruments that do not satisfy the
quality standards (Non-conforming instruments)
- Refer complaints of service or product failure to the
- Perform minor repairs on instruments and provide disposition of
obsolete or worn instrumentation in accordance with established
- Manage inventory moves into and out of instrument storage
- Receive, evaluate, and process customers instrument orders for
loaner and consignment.
- Execute special set builds for surgeon demos, cadaver labs,
AAOS and additional labs.
- Receiving and stocking new instruments; including support of
- Build and prepare instrument sets for inclusion into the loaner
program control system.
- Understand and follow all departmental SOP's
- Document and report any process deviations to team leader
- Understand and comply with all department safety policies and
- Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal
and International standards.
- Assist and support other employees, teams, and personnel as
necessary. Skills, Knowledge and ExperienceEducation:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Experience:
- 1 year inventory management and/or warehouse experience
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of Windows based office productivity tools
including Word and spreadsheets
Keywords: Exactech, Gainesville , Surgical Services Tech, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!