Physician - Academics - Psychiatry
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: September 21, 2022
North Florida Regional Medical Center in conjunction with the
University Of Central Florida College Of Medicine (UCF COM) is
seeking a psychiatrist to join their established Psychiatry
Residency Program.Qualified Candidates:
- The NFRMC UCF COM Psychiatry Residency Program is accredited
for 32 residents.
- The incoming physician will receive a faculty appointment
through UCF COM.
- The Department of Psychiatry consists of a 33 bed inpatient
unit, consultation liaison service, PHP/IOP clinic and ECT
- The Behavioral Health Center offers inpatient treatment for
adults 18 and old who are experiencing acute illnesses that require
24-hour medical care. They are a certified Baker Act Receiving
Facility that also accepts voluntary and direct admissions.
- The incoming physician would focus on inpatients consults, and
- A resident is in house 24/7 for consults, admissions and
- Call responsibilities are 1:5.
- Supervise on average 3-4 residents.
- Participate in structured didactics.
- Board Eligible / Board Certified in Psychiatry.
- New grads with interest in teaching welcome.Incentive/Benefits
- Employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support systemAbout - HCA Florida North Florida
- A trusted community hospital with 510 licensed beds located in
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- Three freestanding emergency service locations, in addition to
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & DNV-GL accredited Comprehensive
- Ranked top two in HCA Healthcare for stroke care in 2020
- Certified as a Key Top-Quality Performer by Joint
- Evolving Graduate Medical Education ProgramNestled in the
landscape of North Central Florida, Gainesville is known for its
preservation of historic buildings, art, cultural diversity, and
the beauty of its natural surroundings; including numerous springs,
lakes, outdoor parks and museums. Not far from either coast,
Gainesville is just a short drive to sandy beaches and some of
Florida's most notable attractions. Recognized as one of Florida's
most livable cities, Gainesville is an innovative city that
combines both a small and big town feel.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Psychiatrist, Location: Gainesville, FL - 32605
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Gainesville , Physician - Academics - Psychiatry, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!