Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $29-36 per hour
Company: HCA Florida Healthcare
Location: Lake City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
HCA Florida Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ICU -
Intensive Care Unit for a nursing job in Lake City, Florida.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 10 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repayment HCA Florida Lake City Hospital, a 91-bed
acute care hospital serving the communities of Columbia, Hamilton
and Suwannee counties for over 60 years. HCA Florida Lake City
Hospital--is part of HCA Healthcare North Florida offering medical
and surgical programs including 24-hour emergency care, heart care,
interventional cardiology, orthopedics, cancer care, imaging and
rehabilitation services. HCA Florida Lake City Hospital--is an
Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, an
Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology,
and has achieved Disease Specific Certification in the treatment of
Sepsis by the Joint Commission. We have been named the area's Best
of the Best Hospital 20 years in a row and employer of choice in
2019 by the Lake City-Columbia County Chamber of Commerce!--The ICU
RN manages the nursing care of critically ill patients in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization.-- The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.--
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.--
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN
- Current State of Florida license for Registered Nurse or
appropriate compact licensure.--If compact license held, active FL
RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS required
- ACLS required
- CCRN preferredEXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:--
- Acute care experience required
- Critical Care Experience preferredAn EEO/AA Employer
M/F/V/D--HCA Florida Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-194359. Pay package
is based on 10 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to
confirmation). Posted job title: Registered Nurse ICUBenefits
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
Keywords: HCA Florida Healthcare, Gainesville , Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $29-36 per hour, Healthcare , Lake City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!