Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry
Company: MHM Services, Inc
Location: Lake Butler
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerOverview
Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health servicesto
the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
to join our team at Reception and Medical Center located in Lake
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides mental
health/psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for
patients under the clinical direction of a psychiatrist, and
collaborates with a multidisciplinary team in providing mental
health services to patients in a correctional setting.
* ANCC or ANA certification as an APRN-PMH or NCCPA Physician
Assistants with CAQ in Psychiatry of qualifications
* Active unrestricted Florida APRN-PMH or PA - CAQ license
* Active unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
* Prior correctional mental health is highly desired
* Prior locked unit experience is highly desired
40 hours per week working Monday through Friday day shift
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our
full-time team members including:
* Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Generous paid time off
* Paid holidays
* Flexible Spending Account
* Continuing Education benefits
* Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments
nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to
correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community
settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate
team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us
one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you
are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional
growth, our opportunities can offer both.
To learn more contact Holley Schwieterman:
Keywords: MHM Services, Inc, Gainesville , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry, Healthcare , Lake Butler, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!