Licensed Massage Therapist - Hiring Now
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The franchise owner and general manager are seeking licensed
massage therapists at our -Gainesville Massage Envy -location. -
-Commitment to Health: How Massage Envy Franchised locations are
taking care of
- -Our leadership team offers a family-like, flexible environment
to deliver the best possible wellness services to our clients.
We're seeking a long-term relationship with those who are excited
about our business, mission, and clients! We have therapists who
have worked with us for over 10 years! -BENEFITS & PAY:
- An environment where ownership & management are focused on
- Seasoned manager & front desk team that works to support
- Competitive pay with opportunities to earn more
- Compensation: $45,000-$75,000/year with opportunities to make
- Tips -
- Extra pay for enhancements performed
- FREE & discounted CE courses from AMTA, Massage Envy, and
- FREE Annual AMTA massage insurance membership
- Paid trainings
- Flexible schedule
- Discounted services & products
- Referral program
- PTO program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Rapid Tension Relief therapy - Gives our your hands a break and
helps you feel your best!
- We know how to align you with a client to ensure the best
- Commitment to safety for employees and clients
- Repeat clientele so you'll get to see the long-term impact your
- Intelligent, online booking system working to keep you
- Automated "waiting list" - further helps you stay booked! -And
the perks don't stop there, we support and inspire you to be your
- Our healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work. -
Our busiest therapists last year took home more than $75,000 with a
typical full time therapist making between $50,000 and $65,000. -
- A dedication to self-care -with an education program that gives
you the tools to prolong the career you love!
- Continuing education -with 17+ free CE opportunities every
- We take care of overhead costs, supplies, marketing, and
provide clients to help build your book of business so you can
focus on performing as many services you want! -
What We'll Accomplish Together
Your responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice
and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with
applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must
have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude.
- Design customized sessions based on member's/guest's individual
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to
clients; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is
prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and
- Other duties as assigned.Your role and the work you do every
day is at the very heart of our mission! We only succeed together,
so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills & Training
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a
-certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a
condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws
and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided,
including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining
current Massage License.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork.Communications & Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation, can identify
client's needs, and recommend additional services/visits to help
clients achieve their wellness goals.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and
written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular
- Maintain client confidentiality. -If -you're ready to bring
your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what
you love, we can't wait -to meet you! - -*Massage Envy Franchising,
LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and
operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location,
not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all
positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual
franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its
affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by
each individually owned and operated franchised location and may
vary from location to location.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Gainesville , Licensed Massage Therapist - Hiring Now, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!