Physical Therapist *Busy Subacute In house Rehab*
Company: Bedrock Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Lake
Location: Lake City
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Bedrock Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Lake City - At
Bedrock we're proud to set the standard for comprehensive
healthcare service. We wouldn't be able to provide the care that we
do without the dedicated work of our nursing assistants.
We're currently seeking a qualified Physical Therapist (PT) to join
our team of caring professionals. We are currently offering a
$10,000 sign on bonus to join our in house rehabilitation team
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible work hours/schedule
- Paid breaks
- Paid time off and holiday
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Supportive and friendly team to help you develop
- 10K Sign on Bonus!!!
The Physical Therapist is responsible for assessing the need for,
developing and delivering physical therapy programs to facilitate
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to
restore, reinforce and enhance performance
- Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to
address the comprehensive needs of the patient
- Instruct, educate and train patients and caregivers in the skills
and functions essential for promoting patient independence and
productivity, in order to diminish or correct pathology
- Supervise Physical Therapist Assistants, provisional licensees,
students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure
requirements and professional standards
What you will bring to the job?
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/Registration REQUIRED to
- Long term care experience preferred. New Graduates welcome
- Current CPR certification required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing,
neglecting or mistreating individuals in a health care related
setting are ineligible for employment in this position.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. -
Keywords: Bedrock Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Lake , Gainesville , Physical Therapist *Busy Subacute In house Rehab*, Healthcare , Lake City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!