Registered Nurse Renal Vascular Unit
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you currently have an opportunity to
make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care
and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year,
nurses at HCA Florida North Florida Hospital have the opportunity
to make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse Medical Surgical
Renal you can be a part of change.BenefitsHCA Florida North Florida
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock
your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your
personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of
nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an)
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical Renal. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsJob Summary: We are seeking
a dynamic Medical Surgical RN to join our team.We need a
compassionate and reliable RN to provide care and treatment to ill,
injured, and recovering adults in our patient centered care model.
In this role you will be required to make clinical assessments of
situations and manage treatment autonomously. You would be part of
a phenomenal team that works hard to support each other while
providing excellent care to our patients in a collaborative manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Collect comprehensive data pertinent to the patient's health or
- Advocate for patients as part of the interdisciplinary
- Analyze the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or
- Identify expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the
patient and the situation
- Act as an advocate for patient safety.
- Ensure effective care and use of time, supplies, and
- Educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and
treatments, providing patients and their families with support
throughout their stay.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Registered Nurse FL License
- Registered Nurse DiplomaThis role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida North Florida Hospital is a 523-bed,
full-service medical and surgical acute care center. For over 49
years, we have served North Central Florida. We offer comprehensive
cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, and neurosciences. We
offer minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight
loss surgery and treatment. Other services that we provide include
women's health and wound therapy. We are fully accredited by the
Joint Commission and certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Our hospital has an Accredited Chest Pain Center by ACC (American
College of Cardiology) and is designated as a Blue Distinction
Center for Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. We are committed to
patient safety and quality of care. We have received the highest
scores available in recognition of this commitment.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that
leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our
Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our
Registered Nurse Medical Surgical Renal opening. Submit your
application today and help advance the practice of nursing.We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Gainesville , Registered Nurse Renal Vascular Unit, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!