RN Charge Emergency Svcs FSED
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Lake City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) RN Charge Emergency Svcs FSED you want in your current role?
We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at
work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Lake City Hospital which is
a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsHCA Florida Lake City Hospital, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the
forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human
life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a
voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils,
vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our
multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at
HCA Florida Lake City Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Regular, punctual and dependable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate DegreeThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida Lake City Hospital is a 103-bed acute care
hospital. For over 60 years, we have served Columbia, Hamilton, and
Suwannee counties and surrounding communities. Our hospital is a
part of HCA Healthcare North Florida. We offer medical and surgical
programs including 24-hour emergency care, heart care,
interventional cardiology, orthopedics, cancer care, and imaging
and rehabilitation services. We are an Accredited Primary Stroke
Center by The Joint Commission. We are an Accredited Chest Pain
Center by the American College of Cardiology. We have achieved
Disease Specific Certification in the treatment of Sepsis by the
Joint Commission. For 20 years in a row, we have been named the
area's Best of the Best Hospital. We were named an employer of
choice in 2019 by the Lake City-Columbia County Chamber of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a
hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If this opportunity is your next step in
your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN Charge
Emergency Svcs FSED opening. We review all applications. Qualified
candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are
interviewing apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Gainesville , RN Charge Emergency Svcs FSED, Healthcare , Lake City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!