Village Assisted Living Staff Nurse
Company: The Village
Posted on: January 27, 2023
WE'RE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. COME JOIN OUR FAMILY AND GROW
YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Our team is only as strong as each individual contributor - which
is why we focus our energy on hiring people who are friendly,
hardworking and have a true passion for serving older adults.
After all, residents aren't guests in our community; we're working
in their home.
Position Title: Assisted Living Staff Nurse (Part-Time
Overview: In the role of Assisted Living Staff Nurse, this
individual is responsible for the care needs of Village assisted
living residents while providing support and supervision to all
assisted living associates. This position is intended to maintain
and enhance a therapeutic environment that promotes the
independence and quality of life for Village residents. The
performance of duties within this position is in accordance with
the Mission of The Village. This position reports to the Assisted
- FT/PT - 11p-7a (Sign-on Bonus for FT) $5000!
- PT - 3p-11p
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor the health status of residents on a daily basis within
the policy and procedures of the North Florida Retirement Village
and in conjunction with state and federal regulations.
- Oversight and coordination of direct care associate
assignments, quality of work performance, and communication with
the care team for the shift.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living and
instruct/oversee associates in safe and competent resident care as
- Administration or assistance with self-administration of
medications according to theMedication Practicespolicy of the
Health Services Department.
- Implementation of physician orders for nursing care per Limited
Nursing Services and Extended Congregate Care licensure.
- Communicate with health care providers (physicians, therapists,
case managers), families and responsible parties of residents to
ensure proper follow through.
- Communicate observations or reported concerns regarding
resident's continuum of care needs to the Assisted Living Manager
or Director of Assisted Living.
- Participate in resident care review meetings and provide
support, comfort and reassurance to residents as well as their
family/significant other regarding the care giving needs of the
- Perform other duties as required
- Current and valid license in the State of Florida as an LPN or
- CPR certification or eligible
- One to three years' experience in a geriatric setting, i.e.,
skilled nursing facility, assisted living facility, or geriatric
acute care setting
- A genuine interest in working with the elderly in an assisted
- Clearance from Human Resources for pre-employment screening,
i.e., health, TB, and FDLE screening
- Able to comply with facility's dress code
- Career advancement
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life
and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, 401K plan with matching
contributions, and more
- Associate recognition programs, referral bonuses, tuition
reimbursement and associate scholarships
*Part-timepositions may not be eligible for certain benefits.
Environment: The Village at Gainesville offers a highly
professional, engaging, team-centered environment where associates
can grow professionally, and have a positive impact on the lives of
the seniors that we serve. If you have a passion for serving others
and are dedicated to improving the lives of seniors, this is the
employment opportunity for you!
Location: While our 104-acre campus has all the amenities of a
small town, sometimes it's nice to explore off campus. Just 10
minutes away, you'll find shopping, theaters and restaurants.
Gainesville is home to the University of Florida, which is one of
the largest universities in the United States as well as Santa Fe
College, recently ranked #1 community college in the US.
Gainesville is highly recognized as a great place to live and
Read Important Disclaimers and Authorizations: Please click here to
open important information you need to know before applying to a
position at SantaFe Senior Living, Inc. or one of its three
affiliate communities; The Village at Gainesville; The Terraces at
Bonita Springs; East Ridge at Cutler Bay. If you have trouble
opening the link, please copy and paste the following link in a new
Keywords: The Village, Gainesville , Village Assisted Living Staff Nurse, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!