PRN Occupational Therapy Assistant- Renaissance Care Center
Company: Cantex Continuing Care Network
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Renaissance Care Center - Gainesville, TX
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex. We are committed to a culture that respects our differences and values the contributions of all people.
Please visit cantexcc.com for more information on this location.
1. Reports to the Rehab Manager, Occupational Therapy Lead, or Staff Occupational Therapist.
1. Treats Patients as directed by the Occupational Therapist.
2. Records treatments given in medical record.
3. Participates in Patient care conferences and weekly rehabilitation meetings.
4. Communicates with supervising therapist, rehab director and other interdisciplinary team members regarding Patient progress, problems, and plans.
5. Participates in Facility in-service training programs.
6. Records daily treatments and labor according to corporate procedure and state Occupational therapy rules.
7. Instructs families and staff in maintenance programs as directed by the Occupational Therapist.
8. Assists with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area and department.
9. Responsible for assuring patient/resident safety.
10. Travels between facilities or other treatment locations as necessary to assist with patient treatment. Variable rotation work schedules are required.
11. Meets established productivity targets.
12. Completes all documentation per timeline outlined in department policy and as required.
13. Records clinical documentation according to accepted regulatory, corporate and professional guidelines.
14. Complies with state regulations and national standards as they apply to the practice of Occupational Therapy.
15. Adheres to the Cantex Code of Conduct.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices):
Mobility (includes walking, good balance), reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, ability to see and hear, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with Patients, family members, personnel, and ability to remain calm under stress.
1. Graduate from an accredited School of Occupational Therapy.
2. Current licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of current practice.
3. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
4. Must possess problem-solving skills of the type and at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
5. Must possess good communication skills and be able to relate professionally and positively to Patients, Patients family members, and Facility staff
6. Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
7. Must be capable of performing the Responsibilities of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.
Keywords: Cantex Continuing Care Network, Gainesville , PRN Occupational Therapy Assistant- Renaissance Care Center, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
here to apply!