Phlebotomist III Float
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Phlebotomist III Float -Gainesville, FL -Monday-Friday (Rotational
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT employees who work 30+
- 15 PTO days first year
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs
for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training provided! In a Phlebotomy float role we offer a
variety in work where no two days will quite look the same.
Diverse, dynamic work environment whereas a Phlebotomist floater
you will be able to shift frequently to new patient centers and
continually meet new people. We offer a robust total rewards
package, along with the tools & support to learn, grow and advance
in a Phlebotomy career. Join our community of Phlebotomists, where
you will have a career that you can be proud of!
- Assigned a territory to cover phlebotomist duties within a
Patient Service Center, doctor's office, or as business needs
- Draw quality blood samples from patients and prepares those
specimens for lab testing
- Collect specimens according to established procedures. This
includes, but not limited to: drug screens, biometric screening and
- Enter billing information and collect payment when
- Will be required to coach, mentor, instruct, and be a resource
advisor for new employees, as well as be the point of contact to
staff on site and provide regular input to the group lead or
- Travel to additional doctor's office or Patient Service Center
sites when needed Required Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California,
Nevada, and Washington. Work Experience
- Five years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of
pediatric, geriatric and capillary collections.
- Minimum 3 years in a Patient Service Center environment
- Customer service in a retail or service environment
- Keyboard/data entry experience.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our
policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics
observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state
and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Gainesville , Phlebotomist III Float, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!